22 November 2014

SILO

silo2silo3silo1

One of the week's lunch spots! I met up with (flatmate) André for lunch and tasty cup of coffee at Silo, which is one my absolute favourites in Friedrichshein! Coffee shop owned by Aussies has stylish interior with some Nordic feel in it, cool people, and what's best; amazing, carefully picked menu from warmed spicy juices to unique meals all with great, fresh ingredients. The November sun was so  incredibly warm that we actually could seat outside to catch up and sip our cappuccinos - I have to say one of the most enjoyable lunch brake I had for a while, even though I never got my meal as I had to run to a meeting. Maybe Silo's breakfast is calling me tomorrow after some clubbing first ;) 

// Yksi viikon lounasspoteista! Treffattiin (kämppis) Andrén kanssa lounaan merkeissä Silossa, yhdessä mun ehdottomista lemppareista Friedrichsheinissa! Australialaisten pitämässä kahvilassa on simppeli mutta tyylikäs vähän Nordic-henkinen sisustus, mielenkiintoisia tyyppejä, ja mikä parasta; erinomainen, tarkoin harkittu menu lämmitetyistä maustemehuista spesiaaleihin herkkuannoksiin, kaikki tehty tuoreista suunmukaisista aineksista! Marraskuun aurinko oli niin lämmin, että parkeerattiin ulos  vaihtamaan kuulumisia capuccinojen ääressä - paras lounastauko pitkään aikaan, vaikken koskaan ehtinytkään syömään kokoukseen juostakseni. Ehkäpä Silon aamiainen kutsuu huomenna ensin pienen klubbailun jälkeen ;)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS