24 November 2014

MAY YOUR COFFEE BE STRONG AND MONDAY BE SHORT

monday1monday2monday3

I once saw a shirt with the statement "Black coffee speaks for me until 11AM" and still regret the fact that I left it in the store. Mondays, just saying. Today is a kickstart to the completely packed couple of days with never ending to-do list. It's been quite busy at work now as the Christmas season is up and running, and so am I with my Berlin bucket list and other high priority stuff that just takes a big essential slice of my daily free time. 

However, this week is going to be special in many ways. Not only that I'm cleaning tomorrow, I do it for a reason; On Wednesday night I get my two dear Finnish ladies for a proper visit! I'm so excited to have them in my Berlin life and just trying to figure out how to squeeze all the cool places into five days! Master plan is being made, nails being polished and flatmates have been warned.

P.S. Hercules is home safe.

// Bongasin kerran statement T-paidan tekstillä "Black coffee speaks for me until 11AM" ja vieläkin kaduttaa, kun jätin kaupan henkariin roikkumaan. Maanantait, just saying. Tää päivä onkin startti melkoiselle parin päivän puristukselle täyden aikataulun ja loppumattoman to-do listan kera. Töissä on  melkoista hulinaa kun joulusesonki on hurjassa vauhdissaan, kuten myös minä Berlin bucket listan ja monen muun erittäin elintärkeän projektin kera, jotka vaan haukkaa kalenterista ison palan. 

Joka tapauksessa, tää viikko on monella tavalla erityinen. Pelkästään jo siksi että ajattelin siivota huomenna, mutta teen sen äärimmäisen hyvästä syystä; saan keskiviikkona vieraakseni kaksi varsin rakasta naista suoraan Suomesta! Puhkun intoa, ja yritän järkeillä miten saan kaikki siistit paikat mahdutettua muutamaan päivään! Master plan on tekeillä, kynnet lakkauksessa ja naapureita varoitettu. 

P.S. Hercules on turvallisesti kotiparkissa.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS